Crazymax Xtreme Stuntages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crazymax Xtreme Stuntages

Crazy SA-MP Gaming Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm A celebrity 2011: Freddie Starr eats Mark Wright off the table in Bushtucker trial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lujinyu

I'm A celebrity 2011: Freddie Starr eats Mark Wright off the table in Bushtucker trial Empty
PostSubject: I'm A celebrity 2011: Freddie Starr eats Mark Wright off the table in Bushtucker trial   I'm A celebrity 2011: Freddie Starr eats Mark Wright off the table in Bushtucker trial EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:46 pm

On The only way Is Essex he is known for his cheeky banter and smooth words with the ladies.
ugg boots on sale
UGG Delaine
UGG Highkoo
UGG Kenly
But it looks as though Mark Wright has finally been silenced after a stomach-turning Bushtucker trial.

The tanned Mark was selected by the British public to take part in tonight's trial and announced to his camp before taking part: 'I will be bring back the food. '
The 68-year-old comedian was eager and willing to give Mark a lesson in culinary consumption as Ant and Dec led the pair to a jungle cafe.

The guys were challenged to go head to head in eating a five course meal of 'typical jungle fayre' in order to win food for their respective camps.
This meal contained a fermented egg that looked like it had been covered in dirt and was a far cry from the meals Mark is accustomed to eating in his Essex manor.

After a brief contemplation Freddie ate the egg while Mark tried but reluctantly passed.

Mark ate some of the egg but stopped and said to Freddie: 'No human should be able to eat that because that is disgraceful. '

Ant and Dec then brought on the second course which they named Buggle and Squeak.

This meal was a mixture of critters, cheese fruit, meal worms and mice tails.

Mark was turning green by this point and the dish looked even less appealing than the first course.
With his pride at risk Mark ate all the food but so too did Freddie.

Mark had tried to hide some of it under a slice toast but was caught by Ant and Dec who said: 'We've been doing this for a long time Mark, ' before making sure he ate all the meal.

Freddie found the course so easy he had time to tell me his opponent how and where to be sick and goaded Mark in the hope of making him fail.
Course three was Bacon Butt-e which consisted of a bread roll and the anus of a pig.

Mark winced as Ant and Dec described it but the reality TV star still battled on and took a big bite.

As he struggled to swallow the Bacon Butt-e Freddie looked completely unfazed telling him: 'There is nothing better than the anus of a bush pig. '
Again both celebrities ate the meal but this meant that Freddie was still in the lead having gobbled one meal more than Mark.

Course four was a camel's toe plucked from a furry foot called Grilled Toe-matoe.

Freddie played around with the food and made faces as Mark almost brought his food back up.

By the fifth course it was obvious to Mark that Freddie needed only eat the final meal to win the most stars.
The course was called Baked Beans which was turkey testicles in slime sauce on toast.

Freddy only had to eat two but grabbed the plate full of testicles and started chewing them before Ant and Dec could tell him the rules.

Mark decided to pass as he knew there was no way he could possibly win the game now even if he did eat the testicles.
He said to Freddie: 'You are a lunatic… you would never have stopped. '

With five out of five stars the comedian won the head to head and thus meals for his camp, Snake Rock while Mark left empty handed.

The Essex lad wasn't worried about what his camp would think of him going home a loser and said: 'I think camp will be fine. They're a supportive group. '
He added: 'I tried my best, I tried to eat everything but there was no beating Freddie Starr. I feel violently sick now, I'm heaving, I'm weak, I just wanna be sick. '

Freddie didn't have any sympathy for Mark and said: 'Anyone who wears a bandana and fake tan and puts cream on, they got no chance. '
Back to top Go down
Spookyz
Administrator
Administrator
Spookyz

I'm A celebrity 2011: Freddie Starr eats Mark Wright off the table in Bushtucker trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm A celebrity 2011: Freddie Starr eats Mark Wright off the table in Bushtucker trial   I'm A celebrity 2011: Freddie Starr eats Mark Wright off the table in Bushtucker trial EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:01 pm

Suck my D

-Banned, See ya' in hell spammer
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gigas

I'm A celebrity 2011: Freddie Starr eats Mark Wright off the table in Bushtucker trial
Page 1 of 1