Crazymax Xtreme Stuntages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crazymax Xtreme Stuntages

Crazy SA-MP Gaming Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Okay Here Is My Suggestion list ! i will update once in a while :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ciatan

ciatan

Okay Here Is My Suggestion list ! i will update once in a while :) Empty
PostSubject: Okay Here Is My Suggestion list ! i will update once in a while :)   Okay Here Is My Suggestion list ! i will update once in a while :) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:40 am

Crazymax first i want to let you know this server is awsome even without/with these updates ^^

Monster Truck : Even thou there already is one at /monster i think it should be a bit more like the nrg. So its built like ONLY for monster trucks ^^ cuz its really easy to walk over those things because its not fun to drive ^^ but if u make it more like the nrg place. it would be freakin awsome Smile

Nrg. I Know Nrg Is In Developing but i would let u want to know how i like it : I would really want like in the roofs of SanFierro u could go on like tree things and such up to the next house and down etc. As most servers has.

Cars: I Found out spookz already told u about this and i had no way to reply so i just but it here that i agree badly! Smile

Houses: i Know ur like developing new houses for about 10-15m right? and if its possible you could code like , on one place nrg spawns and another turismo so u can choose what house u like depending to the car there is. Of course the house would be more expensive ^^

Parkour : The parkour is really awsome made! theres just one thing ^^ sometimes a nrg spawns at pk4 on top of the first vent there u grab. and its like placed there so it respawns alot. And i want the other parkour maps to be just as long as pk3 Smile.

Last but least the jobs Smile fishing and such things would make u enjoy ur gaming alot more even thou i know this is not a rp server.

Bungy Jumps : They bungy jumps are nice made ^^ and i would like more of those like on the beach and such things Smile

IMPORTANT : i know this is alot to ask for but u dont have to make everything of it and nothing of it. i be just as happy anyways ^^ i would just let u know what i think should be added.

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down

Okay Here Is My Suggestion list ! i will update once in a while :)
Page 1 of 1